As a graduate of Twin River Therapeutic Massage Academy, Esther is trained in
- Lomi Lomi: a Hawaiian style of massage.
- Hot Stone: a style of massage using hot and cold stones for contrast therapy.
- Swedish Massage: a smooth, gentle treatment to relieve muscle tension
- Hydrotherapy: water therapy massage involving ice massage, hot packs friction treatments, wet hot towels, hot rocks, etc.
- Myofascial Release: a relaxation/ restorative massage
Her favorite style is Swedish for relaxation, which is a smooth, gentle treatment that relieves muscular tension, increases circulation as well as improving brain wave activity, quality of sleep and overall peace of mind.
Esther has a thriving interest in yoga, body work and meditation. She wants to incorporate a healing, holistic and relaxing approach to treating patients. She believes this style of massage helps to keep a sound mind and helps us not go overly crazy in this fast-paced world we live in!
For more information about massage and the type of massage Esther performs, click here: Massage Therapy
Call TODAY to schedule an appointment at 208-799-3333.